For All Your Holistic Needs
Cart 0
Spearmint Essential Oil 10ml Bottle

Spearmint Essential Oil

£3.99
We currently have 5 in stock.

Spearmint oil is a high grade 60% Carvone variety. Carvone is the naturally occurring chemical that gives Spearmint its distinctive odour. The other 40% of the oil is made up of other chemicals naturally occurring in the Spearmint plant.

Latin Name : Mentha Spicata.

Plant Part Used : Flowering Tops.

Source : China.

Extraction Method : Steam Distillation.

Bottle size 10ml. Click Here for the free product safety data sheet.


Share this Product


More from this collection

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out